Some — maybe a lot more than some — of my photos defy categorization. But this did not stop me from creating a category for them, rather unimaginatively titled Odds & Ends. You are invited to head over to ART@CHC and have a look at this odd lot of images, taken over the last 20-plus years. Thanks for viewing.
14.1 % ABOVE TREND 103 WEEKSAHEAD OF TREND
Subscribe and Be Free
- Click here to sign up for ad-free update notices and never worry about missing the latest post.
- Lucinda Azami on New at ART @ CHC: Odds & Ends
- Lucinda Azami on Affirmation
- Sue on Pet-Free Hotels (or petfreehotels.com)
- Eric on Affirmation
- Paul on Affirmation
Search by Type
Search by Month
- March 2023 (1)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (8)
- December 2022 (4)
- November 2022 (3)
- October 2022 (4)
Search by Year
Links to FriendsBecause why not?
- Lawrence Davis, music educator
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, law professor and author
- Bruce Irving, singer-songwriter and space enthusiast
- Eric Maatta, bird and landscape photography
- Art Sands, black-and-white photography
- Rob Simbeck, author and songwriter
Looking for a Pet-Free Hotel?
- Head to PetFreeHotels, a service of the publisher of this site.
Remarkable variety of shots, each of which displays your creative eye. And yep – some are truly “odd”!
Well, I loved everyone of these. I did find Raymond Burr put under the category of odds and ends just too darn funny!