14.1 % ABOVE TREND 103 WEEKSAHEAD OF TREND
Subscribe and Be Free
- Click here to sign up for ad-free update notices and never worry about missing the latest post.
- Lucinda Azami on New at ART @ CHC: Odds & Ends
- Lucinda Azami on Affirmation
- Sue on Pet-Free Hotels (or petfreehotels.com)
- Eric on Affirmation
- Paul on Affirmation
Search by Type
Search by Month
- March 2023 (1)
- February 2023 (2)
- January 2023 (8)
- December 2022 (4)
- November 2022 (3)
- October 2022 (4)
Search by Year
Links to FriendsBecause why not?
- Lawrence Davis, music educator
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, law professor and author
- Bruce Irving, singer-songwriter and space enthusiast
- Eric Maatta, bird and landscape photography
- Art Sands, black-and-white photography
- Rob Simbeck, author and songwriter
Looking for a Pet-Free Hotel?
- Head to PetFreeHotels, a service of the publisher of this site.
Thanks, I needed this!
As my Mom would say,
“If at first you don’t succeed, then you’re about average.”
Them mountains ain’t goin’ anywhere.
Everyone can use a pat on the back now and then, so thanks, buddy!
I wake up everyday knowing that I am lucky if I make it without dropping, spilling, falling, or breaking something. I baked a pumpkin pie pudding in a large casserole dish, and on taking it out of the oven, my left hand was too weak, and I spilled the whole thing inside the oven! oh yeah! I keep remembering there was a time when I didn’t look like a imbecile just trying to walk! Those were the days prior to m.s. Oh well.