Here’s a quiz you might not want to score so well on. How well do you remember the details of popular 1960’s television series? Score 1,960 points for every correct answer and no points for every wrong answer. No fair consulting Google.
(1) What was the name of the telephone operator on the Andy Griffith Show?
(2) On the Beverly Hillbillies, comedy actor Louis Nye played the part of
(a) Jethro Bodine
(b) Milburn Drysdale
(c) Sonny Drysdale
(d) Sam Drucker
(3) On Gunsmoke, the first name of the actor who played Doc was
(4) On The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, we would share a little “tea” with
(a) Officer Judy
(c) Aunt Bee
(5) On the spy spoof Get Smart, the difference between the “agent numbers” of co-stars Barbara Feldon and Don Adams was
(6) The name of the “normal” character in the Munsters family was
(7) The first character to act as cook and caregiver in My Three Sons was
(a) Mr. French
(d) Mr. Wilson
(8) One of these 1960’s female characters was not a housemaid:
(9) Which of these characters was the female handyperson on Green Acres?
(10) On The Fugitive, the title character hunted for a killer who had lost…
(a) his right arm
(b) his left eye
(c) his left hand
(d) his right leg
Correct answers are in the comments. Post your score if you dare. Good luck.