not my president our national embarassment who knows where sanity went what majority would consent to his sordid ascent to his bullying bent to the facts he invents to his embellishments to the chaos he foments with his tweets and rash comments but our votes were irrelevant Russian involvement? he says, Nyet! in any event my discontent from our steep descent into his twittery torrent has left me spent but he will not relent instead, unbent and arrogant he talks coal, steel and cement to local malcontents at his staged events then retreats to his lavish apartments to entertain the one-percent the ones he really represents (the dreamers, he has undreamt) you knew what I meant when I started to vent about our current devilment he may be the White House resident but he is not my president precious time has been misspent absorbed in his absurd pretense and the scary extent of his incompetence has not even hit us yet so please, Mr. Mueller, end the suspense you only need to follow his scent to find the necessary evidence so we may we once again respect Mr. Washington's intent for the person we call president
- Click here for free updates!
AHEAD OF TREND
- Here is your guide to the latest 100,000,000,000 posts.
Search by Type
Search by Date
2018 Reading List
- Finished: Them Birds Are in Your Garden and Other Vignettes by John E. Bush
- Reading: A Theory of Justice by John Rawls
- Reading: New and Collected Poems: 1934-84 by Roy Fuller
- Re-reading: Labyrinths by Jorge Luis Borges