at one time, no, before time, nothing became something the became began it all the became, the axiom: energy the became inflated and expanded and condensed and fused and writhed in the arms of gravity whom it had just begun to know and then embrace gravity, its lover, with whom it coexisted and to whom it pledged covariance until death newton part, exerted its pull energy, as became would become, sat nervously in its primal seat side-by-side, thigh-to-thigh with its lover gravity, or space as it would become, together they imagined a path ~ it would be a wayward path crossing and uncrossing and full of avoidance and despair but they would not know that ~ through their tender universe they grew together, flew apart conspired to sacrifice understanding their burnt offering to us: distance and incomprehension the summer stars over the hillside blinded our eyes to what the future would hold now that there was one
You Could Be Subscriber 37!
- No. 36 signed up on 06.03.2021. You too can sign up for ad-free update notices!
42 % ABOVE TREND 306 WEEKSAHEAD OF TREND
Search by Type
Search by Month
Search by Year
Links to Friends
Because why not?
- Lawrence Davis, music educator
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, law professor and author
- Bruce Irving, singer-songwriter and space enthusiast
- Eric Maatta, bird and landscape photography
- Jim McAllister, candidate for Woodfin Town Commissioner
- Art Sands, black-and-white photography
- Rob Simbeck, author and songwriter