Inspired by LeBron James, I just managed to score a triple-double-bingo. It was not without an assist: had my opponent not played PIN the previous turn, my ready-to-play seven-letter ZEALOUS would have had to find another spot. Really, my opponent could not have done me a greater favor: my Z landed on a double-letter and the word landed on a triple-word and I was able to play all seven letters in my tray. The 134 points are the most I ever scored in one play. I know that tournament players do much better than this, but for me it was like finding a two-dollar bill on the street.
- Click here for free updates!
AHEAD OF TREND
- Here is your guide to the latest 100,000,000,000 posts.
Search by Type
Search by Date
2018 Reading List
- Finished: Them Birds Are in Your Garden and Other Vignettes by John E. Bush
- Reading: A Theory of Justice by John Rawls
- Reading: New and Collected Poems: 1934-84 by Roy Fuller
- Re-reading: Labyrinths by Jorge Luis Borges